Online Degree Program Costs
Tuition and Fees
Tuition for the online graduate programs at the School of Law is the same as the campus graduate programs. Tuition rates for the current school year as well as a list of fees for graduation, late payments, etc., can be found on the Office of the Bursar's website. Please note that online students are not charged a technology fee, student health insurance, CTA U-Pass or other campus-based fees.
The tuition and fees do not include the student's own cost of textbooks, computer equipment, Personal Digital Certificate, and an online provider to access the curriculum. These costs are estimated to be:
- Textbooks: $600 per year
- Computer equipment: $1000 (If you don't already own one.)
- Personal Digital Certificate: $19.95 per year
- Internet Service Provider: $29.95-$49.95 per month (If you don't already subscribe.)
- Microsoft Word or WordPerfect: Market Price or $70 (student rate)
- Travel/Lodging for Education Immersion Weekends: $1000 per weekend
Tuition Due Dates and Payment Plans
Contact the Office of the Bursar for tuition payment due dates and policies and tuition payment plans that allow you to pay as you go. Term payment plans are available for the Fall and Spring semesters only. The annual payment plan is not an option for this program. Click here for more information on these policies. Withdrawing from courses after the semester starts may incur tuition charges.
There are a number of private and government loan programs available to students in the online degree programs. Please visit Loyola's Office of Student Assistance for more information.