Custom Programs for Groups and Organizations
If you’re looking to expand your department or organization’s knowledge in a specific area of health law, we invite you to explore creating a custom program based on our list of health law courses. Courses or course content can be packaged into a specific format; either a seminar or workshop, at your organization or online.
A sampling of courses and focus areas include:
• Health Care or Corporate Compliance (including privacy and security, research compliance, general corporate and corporate governance)
• Health Care Technology
• Health Regulation and Policy
• Health Care Mediation
• Quality and Informatics
• Risk Management and Patient Safety
• Administrative Law and Health Care Regulation
• Antitrust in Health Care
• Bioethics and the Law
• Corporate Transactions in Health Care
• Fraud and Abuse/Stark Intensive
• Government Health Policy
• Health Care (Business and Finance, Labor Law and Employment, Litigation and Medical Malpractice, Payment and Policy)
• Legal Issues in eHealth
• Life Sciences, Research, and the FDA
• Long Term Care
• Physician Regulation and Practice Management
A complete list of courses and descriptions can be found here.
Our custom programs are developed and delivered using a flexible four-step partnering process:
STEP 1: Exploratory meetings/strategic review
Beazley Institute leadership meets with you to understand your organization’s goals and challenges to help define appropriate educational content and identify specific learning objectives.
STEP 2: Program Development
Beazley Institute staff and faculty conduct a comprehensive needs analysis and work your company to develop a curriculum tailored to your organization’s needs and prepare a proposal is for your review and discussion.
STEP 3: Program Delivery
Beazley faculty teach programs in collaboration with industry experts. We provide classes through our state-of-the-art online classrooms or onsite (depending on subject matter and complexity).
STEP 4: Follow up and ongoing review
To assess results and satisfaction with the program, we gather detailed feedback on the program and faculty, and jointly review feedback with your organization.
We can award certificates of completion to participants who fulfill the program’s attendance requirements. Upon reqest, Illinois Continuing Legal Education credit may also be available.
Fees are based on the level of customization, development and delivery time, and vary by project.
For more information about our custom programs, please contact us at 800-424-3986 or email@example.com.